InvoiceOcean - news
Hello! August passed extremely quickly, but it left some interesting changes in our system. We invite you to read what's new in InvoiceOcean. Enjoy!
1. The function of sending reminders about unpaid invoices has been enhanced with an additional option: Send e-mail notifications on working days only.
2. The invoices that are issued in the system for the receipt will now be able to automatically display the receipt number without the need to provide this data in the notes to the invoice.
3. A similar change was introduced in the case of invoices issued to Proformas. The document will contain the number of the Proforma to which the invoice was issued.
4. InvoiceOcean API returns the paid_to and paid_from invoice fields.
5. Recurring invoices, which are issued on a monthly basis, can now be issued with an indication of a specific day of the month, e.g. 05.01, 05.02, 05.03 etc.
6. Price lists is a function that allows you to sell products at different prices to different recipients. Roles available in the system have been supplemented by a price lists setting.
7. In the inventory document, an option has been added to include expenditure documents to which an Acceptance of goods (AG) document has not been generated. To make sure that the system takes into account these documents, the appropriate checkbox must be checked.
Thank you for your support and lots of ideas for new features that you send us!
Feel free to contact us and follow us on Twitter and Facebook.
InvoiceOcean - news
Running a business
Freight Industry in the US needs Better Invoicing Standards
Invoicing is a process that takes some effort and standardization in order for companies to function effectively for the long term. It is good to stick with one standard in terms of what is expected on an invoice, the payment to be delivered by the due date, and for companies to be able to follow their invoices (knowing which were paid and when for instance) for the long term with their clients.
Mike Lata (aka Maciej Duraj)
Start your 30-day free trial