InvoiceOcean - news
Hello, we start July being sure of two things: 1) our team has already got used to remote working for good, 2) the summary of the month has not been bursting at the seams for a long time as it was in June ;) Does the avalanche of new functions have something to do with the possibility of working from home? In the summary, at the end, we will reveal the way to effective remote work; in the meantime, we invite you to learn more about the novelties in the system. Enjoy!
1. The list of interface languages is extended by another position. From now on it is possible to operate InvoiceOcean in Ukrainian.
2. There is now an option to filter cancelled invoices in the invoice list.
3. In the invoice list, you can run the Margin column. This month we added new document types for which the margin will be displayed: VAT invoices, Prepayment invoices, Final invoices and receipts.
4. We added the ability to upload attachments to the accounting note on the expenditure side.
5. Issuance of Credit Note via API has become easier - just like when creating similar documents, Prepayment invoices and Final invoices, the system will automatically take data from the original document without the need to enter data.
6. In reports that enable generating summaries of data by category, we have also enabled the selection of data without an assigned category.
Thank you for your support and lots of ideas for new features that you send us. Despite remote work, we do our best to make the use of the system as comfortable as possible. How do we do that? We have included a few hints in an article on our blog. We encourage you to follow us on Twitter nad Facebook.
InvoiceOcean - news
Running a business
Freight Industry in the US needs Better Invoicing Standards
Invoicing is a process that takes some effort and standardization in order for companies to function effectively for the long term. It is good to stick with one standard in terms of what is expected on an invoice, the payment to be delivered by the due date, and for companies to be able to follow their invoices (knowing which were paid and when for instance) for the long term with their clients.
Mike Lata (aka Maciej Duraj)
Start your 30-day free trial